Marine Corps - USMC Community - LoveMuffin | Camp Lejeune

LoveMuffin | Camp Lejeune

LoveMuffin | Camp Lejeune
LoveMuffin | Camp Lejeune (0 min 30 sec)
07-15-14 at 11:50 AM
Uploaded by Admin Tom

Vote For This Video
Current Votes:

The Contest
Favorites: 1 - Views: 17357
Comments: 146

Tags:
LCpl Jeramiah Drumi
Camp Lejeune/CLR 27 Disbursing.
Submit Comment
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

1. Six666 -
    Deck Pressure washing With the amount of money that people these days are spending on their decks and patios, it is not unreasonable to think that they would want to make sure it is kept clean and always ready to receive company.
  2. Six666 -
    Deck Pressure washing Decks and patios should always be in a clean condition because this is a place that people want to relax.
  3. clydegen -
  4. Six666 -
    Deck Pressure washing Your deck and patio undertake huge amounts of strain all year round.
  5. JackBlanger -
    This really reminds me of old YouTube. Thanks for posting! It's been a glorious trip, kitchen appliance repair
  6. samsmith -
    What makes the video hilarious is its backup music. Anyway, great submission, I wish to vote but I guess the voting session ends a long time ago. Regards, Sam | Sprinkler Installer | https://www.sprinklerinstallphoenix.com
  7. Jadine008 -
    I’m very pleased to discover this site. I want to to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful video!! long distance towing brockton
  8. Jigsy -
    What a nice video. HAHA! It is very entertaining. Yankee
  9. hola -
    Home Remodel changing the fixtures, the flooring, and possibly even the design and structure of the walls.
  10. hola -
    kitchenremodelchattanooga.com is the perfect option when it refers to all of your remodeling necessities.