Marine Corps - USMC Community - Moto Sleeves Gone Wrong | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan

Moto Sleeves Gone Wrong | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan

Moto Sleeves Gone Wrong | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan
Moto Sleeves Gone Wrong | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan (0 min 30 sec)
07-15-14 at 12:43 PM
Uploaded by Admin Tom

Vote For This Video
Current Votes:

The Contest
Favorites: 0 - Views: 17037
Comments: 32

Tags:
LCpl Robert Williams
Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan/Consolidated Public Affairs Office, III Marine Expeditionary Force/Marine Corps Installations Pacific
Submit Comment
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

1. johnedward -
    This is a little scary but funny too. I enjoyed watching this video.
    tree trimming
  2. sam960 -
    Thanks for the wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant. I love it reading.
    cleaning services Miami
  3. MR136 -
    Voting for this! Avoid rushing!
    roofing contractor springfield va
  4. jkoenzuraida -
    I enjoyed watching this video. Thank you so much to the service of this country. As the owner of Dumpster Rental Dayton, you service is so needed. Thank you.
  5. Gadilos -
    Now there are few suitable sites that will help you find a job, and all because large sites have too monopolized the market and it is difficult for ordinary people with high-quality services and ideas to get there, I wrote a case on how to make a site for finding a job, for more details see the link https://www.light-it.net/blog/10-thi...board-website/
  6. Rheed -
    Always put that in mind that rushing doesn't make things faster, sometimes would lead us into trouble that will consume more time.
    Ashburn Long Distance Towing
  7. Breana -
    I'm glad seeing this great video. mobile auto detailing Oklahoma City
  8. sam960 -
    Really helpful and quite fantastic! Good work on this article. It's worth reading.
    house cleaning Canberra
  9. fritzsara5225 -
    Sometimes I just think that people write and don't really have much to say. Not so here. You definitely have something to say and you say it with style, my man! Visit this driving school pittsburgh and learn from them.
  10. aldenbaigan -
    Rushing might gone wrong so be careful always. better the careful! cheap towing greenville nc