Marine Corps - USMC Community - Teamwork | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan

Teamwork | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan

Teamwork | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan
Teamwork | Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan (0 min 30 sec)
07-15-14 at 11:41 AM
Uploaded by Admin Tom

Vote For This Video
Current Votes:

The Contest
Favorites: 0 - Views: 28039
Comments: 156

Tags:
LCpl Wes Lucko
Camp Foster, Okinawa, Japan/Consolidated Public Affairs Office, III Marine Expeditionary Force/Marine Corps Installations Pacific
Submit Comment
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

1. builder16 -
    Thank you for sharing this.

Tree Service in Orlando
  2. clydegen -
    This has been valuable for my especially in running my business. click this link
  3. rickluck90 -
    Hi. First of all, I would like to say what a great site you have. And you might like this site https://www.tejadosygoterassantiago.com
  4. abbyconley -
    Teamwork is the best. Keep up the great work! [URL="https://www.metalroofingabbotsford.com/"]check out our website/URL]
  5. japhine -
    Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. Roofers Rockhampton
  6. anthonyscotte23 -
    I like the numerous blogposts, I genuinely enjoyed, I need insights concerning it, since it is fairly awesome., Cheers relating to communicating. Newport roofing
  7. japhine -
    Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site. Pergola Builders Bendigo
  8. Kimbam -
    Nice video.
    cash 4 cars lakewood
  9. japhine -
    I haven’t checked in here for some time because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are really good quality so I guess I’ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend. Pergola Builders Bendigo
  10. japhine -
    Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Townsville Lawn Mowing Services