Are Marines With Less Than Honorable Discharge Your Brother - Blogs - Marine Corps - USMC Community
View RSS Feed

Are Marines With Less Than Honorable Discharge Your Brother

Are Marines With Less Than Honorable Discharge Your Brother

Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average.
I was told in boot camp every marine is your brother. Semper Fi
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

We are whats the problem???
    It was heard recently there is a difference between a MARINE an an ex-Marine. If a MARINE is Dishonorably Discharged from the Corps, he is said to be an ex-Marine. Though my personnel understanding is anyone that graduates BootCamp is a MARINE and "Once A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE.

Vietvet1968@comcast.net
    Roger D. Stewart
    What about some guy that fills your head with dookey!!
    Sister-in-laws boyfriend states that he was a Marine in operation enduring freedom, and was a sniper and was a gunny. I was in the Marine Corps there are basic things that every marine has drilled in their head like ranks. this bonehead says he went from was a Lcpl. then a Gunny. Umm?? what about the other three ranks between them. of course every Marine knows his unit this idiot when asked by my son said I was in 373 task force. which was currently in the news this happened about 2wks ago. 373 Task Force is a black ops unit made up of Army Delta Force & Navy Seals. oh check this out apparently a gunny has been changed to an E-5...don't thinks so. the guy says he served 6 years and was Dishonorable Discharged for striking an officer. I smelled a lot of bull from this guys story. I do not believed he served 1 min. caught in his lie he does not speak to myself or my son , well he should be a shamed for stealing glory that is not his to take.
    If you graduated from boot camp then there is nothing that could ever take that away. You walked out a Marine. You're still one regardless of what has happened since then.
    If I served with them then they are my brother sometimes you get blowhards and fakes but they usually expose themselves sooner rather than later I had this one landlord claiming to be a marine vet but his demeanor was anything than that of a former marine he was in my opinion a piece of doo doo! But yet claimed our heritage so sometimes you gotta sift through the ****birds lol!
    Marine wanta bees: Relate some personall experiences to them: i.e.: There's nothing like having your buddy toss a three month old into the air and you seeing how many times you can " stick " it before it hits the ground ( this is what I tell some who " think " they were Marines though it never happened ). State how much you enjoyed the chocolate cake your mom sent you ( lol ). For me, being a MARINE, it's always easy to spot another MARINE solely by the way he looks, especially if he's a Vietvet ( which I am ). a
    A Marine With Combat Experience Can Always Spot Another Marine........period!!!!!!!