madness - Blogs - Marine Corps - USMC Community
View RSS Feed

Goodenough89

madness

Rate this Entry
About 2 weeks ago I was at walmart w/ my son doing a little grocery shopping when I woman comes up to me and says, "HEY!" quite rudely.

I looked at her and said excuse me?? She then proceeded to say, "I know you're a marine by the way you are carrying yourself, who in the hell let you dye your hair that way and what ****ing command are you in?"

At this point I'm astounded by the fact that she would come up to me when I am with my son and chew my ass. Now let me give you a little idea of what my so called excentric hair was like. I am a natural dirty blonde and I have natural light blonde highlights. I had recently stripped my hair so instead of the color me brown hair that I have had, I had my natural hair.

I was ****ed and said, "And who the **** are you?"

She said loudly, "I'm a Captain in the god damned Marine Corps."

I told her that my command had no problem w/ my hair and didn't believe it to be eccentric.

I have recently dyed my hair back to the dark brown it usually is. But this is unbelievable. What if I wasn't a marine? How rude was that? I do not encourage that at all. However, if you do see something out of sort in public, yes say sonething but not rudely. I do not like it when I get yelled at for late night grocery shopping while wearing sweatpants. So yes I do believe it was the right thing to do for people to walk of to those marines in walmart wearing cammies. How would you like it if you got yelled at for trivial things whereas something that is a big deal gets let go.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Did you ask her for identification? Apparently not. If you had and she produced it, then she rates a pass for chewing on your ass. I really doubt that she was yelling at you. You want yelling, I could really give you some yelling, but I doubt that you cherry ears could take it.
    There are a lot of young officer in the Marine Corps don't think before they open there mouth. They look at enlisted as a piece of ----. Rank goes to there head. If it was me I would have ask you what unit you belong to what the problem I see. I also would show you my ID to verify who I was. She shows no leadership to you if that is what happen. Sempher Fi
    This "Captain" showed a distinct lack of professionalism. Her public outburst in a civilian setting was a discredit to the Marine Corps and an embarassment to her rank. You should've asked for and recieved her ID and reported her for making a scene in public. No excuse at all for her behavior.