Help - Blogs - Marine Corps - USMC Community
View RSS Feed

Goodenough89

Help

Rate this Entry
Okay so my friends husband beat the **** out of her, she tried filing for divorce and apparently his command says they can't do that... explain

Updated 11-20-09 at 07:36 AM by Goodenough89 (fixing it)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Explain?

You explain.

Why is this a blog?
    call I can help with this issue I am a forensic scientist and Law Enforcement Officer. I have seen this before at other bases. I can be contacted at forensicman@aol.com or at (864) 784-0888.

Respectfully,

RG
    Obviously she doesn't want to get out of her situation because if she did, she would have called the cops and got him arrested and filed a restraining order. As for the command telling someone not to get a divorce, thats a bunch of BS. The Marine Corps is cracking down on domestic violence (Its as bad as a DUI which means its a career killer), so either a. she isn't telling you the whole story or is to afraid to file for divorce. I highly doubt any Marine command would prevent a divorce. Either way, if the guy is putting his hands on her, the cops need to be called, by her, and he needs to go to jail. When his command finds out about his Domestic Violence charge, he will probably be kicked out of the Marine Corps. Please get your friend help.