motivation - Blogs - Marine Corps - USMC Community
View RSS Feed

Goodenough89

motivation

Rate this Entry
I absolutely love sitting in supply for 26 hours just in case a bird goes down during a 96 when every squadron is shut down.

I love the SSGT telling me that I need to deliver the gear to the SDC when the SQN MGYSGT says, "WE WILL NOT ACCEPT IT! WAIT FOR CONTROL TO OPEN ON FRIDAY." Then to tell the MGYSGT, "OKAY THEN CALL MY SSGT!!!"

I love 26 hours of googling... Even though you can only google about 12 things...

I love being told that email needs to be checked twice a day for passdown then being told to check my email on my time, but at the end of the day when it is my time, being told that if I'm not out of the warehouse in 10 seconds I'm staying all night... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHECK MY EMAIL!??!?!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Your supply MARINE?? I am thinking of doing that in the reserves you recommend it????
    and i thought other mos's mighta had it better. haha
    bein in one of those squadrons gettin those downed birds upped, that sux.
    other mos's probably do. haha hows is it over all? everybody ride together and take care of each other?
    RichieRich become a grunt who the **** wants to join the Corps to be supply manup...your gonna do what we say anyways