Conversation Between chadhertz and Deleon1992

Conversation Between chadhertz and Deleon1992

10 Visitor Messages

1. Haha dude we're not going to have any hair! Yeah my parties and dinner have already started i found out my famly is throwing me a party next Saturday. Well I'll be easy to spot too, I have 2 nautical black and red star tattoos and a bass clef on my wrist
  2. Yeah haha I got tipped off that some of my friends are actually gonna throw me a surprise going away party lol. Yeah me might be able to talk a little in church or something. I'll be easy to spot. just look for the 6'4 kid with reddish hair haha
  3. That's awesome bro having any crazy going away parties?? Well man I know we're going to have our plates full at the depot haha but hopefully we get to talk since i don't know anybody from Houston that is shipping with me!
  4. Dude I totally know what your sayin haha. I feel the same way. Dang I don't go down to meps until Sunday and Monday. My friend im on the buddy program with is 03xx as well. Everyone i've talked to so far on our date is 03 haha
  5. Cool man its getting closer and closer I go down to meps next Thursday and Friday I'm feeling anxious! That feeling you get when you're about to get on a roller coaster but good **** man I'm 03xx also so we'll probably be going to SOI together
  6. Cool man its getting closer and closer I go down to meps next Thursday and Friday I'm feeling anxious! That feeling you get when you're about to get on a roller coaster but good **** man I'm 03xx also so we'll probably be going to SOI together
  7. Lake Havasu City, AZ. 03xx. Well it's down to 11 days ha.
  8. Im in Houston, Tx man what about you? Hope to see you there! What's your MOS?
  9. Where you from man?
  10. Hey man whats up?Looking through the threads and I'm shipping 20100125 also!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10