Conversation Between ecfree and DocGreek

Conversation Between ecfree and DocGreek

10 Visitor Messages

1. Hey DOC,no flooding from the river yet but allot from the rain....Why are my messages so old ?I don't know,maybe it's because people aren't interested in the OLD FART....
    That's OK,one of these days I'll raise hell and then I'll get some.......
    SEMPER FI MY BROTHER...........Ed
  2. .....ED...how come your messages are so OLD?? Must be because you're such an "OLD FART"!! How's everything in Conway....any FLOODING??
    SEMPER FI, numbnuts!!.....Doc Greek
  3. Hey NUMBNUTS,where are you ? Are you OK ? DOC,take it easy with your meds, man...........Give us a post,let us know your still with us.......
    SEMPER FI MY BROTHER and GOD BLESS...........Ed
  4. ....HAPPY NEW YEAR, NUMBNUTS!!!....give your wifey a pinch, for me!!!......SEMPER FI.....Doc Greek......
  5. HAPPY NEW YEAR..........Ed
  6. Hey Doc,how the hell are ya????
    No I have not been givin a hard time about posting in blue....WTF????
    You mean there's a rule saying I can't use any color except black...
    That takes the freakin cake...I'll keep posting in blue untill the boss say's to stop......
  7. ......ED...how are you doing?? Have you been given a hard time about posting in BLUE?? I've been told to "read the rules"!!....DOC
  8. ED...I'm back, but...we'll see.....Doc
  9. ED...get the feeling that T210 was trying to call ME out, because I joked with him about DaNang. I was just teasing, but I think he took it WRONG!!.....MY FAULT!! I APOLOGIZE, if I offended ANYONE!!.....DOC
  10. Thanks for the "friend" invite....I'd be honored!...Old farts HAVE to stick together!!!.....DOC
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10