Conversation Between stayck1 and lagrand

Conversation Between stayck1 and lagrand

3 Visitor Messages

1. Also, search through this thread http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=29278

There is a lot of info on Crew Chief/Aircrew that you or your son may find useful.
  2. Well I'm not a Marine but I can help you to the best of my knowledge. When I first started getting interested in the Marine Corps I wanted to enlist into Aircrew, and that program is called the "AG" Option/Contract, have your son ask about that. It encompasses a wide range of aircrew MOSs like loadmaster, flight mechanic, etc. I know that if he were to go aircrew and be on a plane/helicopter, he would first have to go to NACCS, which is Naval Aircrew Candidate School in Pensacola, FL and then they would assign him a plane/chopper. I know there is an aircrew thread around here but I would do a search. I wish I had some more information for you but I am not as knowledgeable as I wish I was. Take care.

- Jacob
  3. Help! can you tell me what MOS my son should pick to be on a plane? He wanted crew chief but was told its full
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3