Conversation Between SGT7477 and acg8276

Conversation Between SGT7477 and acg8276

7 Visitor Messages

1. 4500 view the Arizona everyday, Christmas is the only day it is closed, sad site to still see the oil spewing from her, a Marines ashes were placed there last month, a very touching place for the real heros,Semper Fidelis.
  2. Sounds like an awesome trip. I imagine the USS ARIZONA Memorial is a pretty moving experience. Much like the Iwo Jima Memorial in D.C. Boggles my mind sometimes when I think about how much so many have given for our country. And the fact that so many don't appreciate the sacrafice. Or even comprehend it. Semper Fi.
  3. Sure is good to travel while you can, the wife and I just got back from Maui and also went to Pearl Harbor,very good vacation,Semper Fidelis.
  4. Just like to travel the west. Put the family in the car and go. We usually drive 1000 or more miles before stopping because most we want to see is out west. Last trip 2yrs ago we went the southern route across Rt40, some of Rt66, canyonlands, GC etc then to Ca. to visit relatives for weekend then up thru Yosemite and across Wyoming, Medicine Bow Mtns etc and back. Seeing whatever sights we want to see. Next time it'll be the northern route.
  5. Very good in N.D. just can't believe no snow or cold weather yet, what brings you to N.D. Marine?Semper Fidelis
  6. Thanks, good stuff on here for the most part. How's things in ND. I love it out west, every 4-5yrs we make the trek. Haven't been up your way in ovr 10yrs though. Beautiful country.
  7. Welcome aboard Marine,Semper Fidelis.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7