Conversation Between RVHall and SGT7477

Conversation Between RVHall and SGT7477

3 Visitor Messages

1. I forgot to tell you a little thing about Montana, where men are men and sheep are afraid,lol, just joking Montana brothers, Semper FI.
  2. Good story Marine, Semper FI.
  3. Two years ago, I was watching a drilling rig 20+ miles southeast of Bismark before Christmas and after New Year. I was afraid to take a crap in the portapottie, didn't want to have to call the roughnecks if I froze to the seat.
    Then one evening, relieving the engineer, it was whiteout driving east on the interstate. Could only see a trucker's tail lights when I got to within 20 feet or so.

Gotta respect you NorDakkers. The roughnecks were from Havre. They were getting too rowdy spending their Christmas bonus there in Bismark and got into a fight. The locals told them to pipe down. They said "we're from Montana and this is what we do." Wrong thing to say in North Dakota. They were bragging about how many bouncers it took to throw them out.

A roughneck told me to ask the driller why he liked fat girls. So I asked. He said, "because they try harder." I was miserable cold up there, but had a lot of fun too. Thank God for Carharts.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3