Conversation Between davblay and AMarine

Conversation Between davblay and AMarine

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Doing "well'' persay. Trying to keep focused. But, it's hard because of a lot of things. How have you been Cpl?
    -AFM (Pup)
  2. Hey PUP, how are ya?

Dave
  3. Hey Cpl B. Long time no see. Still kickin I hope! Finally made it in to the DEP. I ship Feb 8 2010. Hope you are doing better health wise.
    -AFM (Pup)
  4. Gannon, hows that GRAPE between your ears? Healed up ok?

Dave
  5. It was ready!

And Good Afternoon Cpl.

Nic Gannon
  6. Get your ass ready for school pup!

Good morning my friend,

Dave
  7. Cpl Blaylock,
    Hey Cpl. I heard you have been in the hospital for a while, and I thought I would let you know that we are thinking about you. and we wish you the greatest of luck! It saddens this pup to know that his God-Grandfather Devil Dog is sick and in the hospital. All I can tell you is be strong Devil-Dog. Well, I hope you get to read this message, and I wish you all of the luck in the world. Hope to one day shake your hand. God Bless you and your family.

-Devil Pup, Nicolas G. Williams (AFutureMarine)
  8. Hey Dave. How have you been Cpl? Haven't heard from you in over a month. Worried me. =\
  9. Just thought I would let you know we made it to PI safely. Talk to ya soon!

-AFM
  10. Dave,
    I am unable to attend Tonights Poolee chat, do to family issues. And I will be unable to make it to next Sunday's as well do to the fact that we will be driving back from Parris Island. And my brother wan't to leave on Sunday. I hope you understand.

-AFM
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast