Conversation Between jennifer and 003XXMarineDAD

Conversation Between jennifer and 003XXMarineDAD

4 Visitor Messages

1. Got out because of getting shot at and **** on by higher up I guess. He butted heads with a pog first Sgt. piccalo player last dep[olyment in Iraq was telling the ones that had been ther how to do patrols , Vic did not like the chances of getting his fire team killed by this piece of ****. I turn it cost him three months before he made CpL. and they then sent him to HQ co. and made him a admin. ****ed him off. And the promises he was told before he went to afganistan did not pan out.
  2. Oh no! Divorces suck. I went through one and it was horrible, everything is good now though. I have full custody of my daughter but the only reason I think that I got it was because her daddy was getting ready to go out to Japan and didn't want to "waste the time" in fighting for her. Whatever, what a douche. She doesn't even know who he is which is the sad part. If I learned something from all this is to not get married so young or during your first enlistment. The standards are so high up there on young Marines getting married and divorced during their first enlistment. Yuck! Why did he get out?? I wouldn't even think about getting out and if he wishes he would have never gotten out then why not re-enlist?
  3. Doing good Victor is out and has two jobs, He is getting a divorce and going to try and get his daughter. I hope he can . I know some days he thinks he should have stayed in .
  4. Hi how are you??? How is everything? It has been a LONG time since I've been on and I can see that a lot has changed. I have to get used to this new site now. I feel horrible for being gone for so long, I kinda forgot about this site too. Ya, my bad.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4