Conversation Between samfreed7 and WrkInPrgres21

Conversation Between samfreed7 and WrkInPrgres21

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. hey!!! so just to let you know i ship may 26th, have you figured out a possible date yet?
  2. haha.. the million dollar question.. I didnt wanna end up being like 20 years old with kids no husband and no real career.. and the marine corps is kinda in my family, grand parents and great granparents and so on and so forth.. what about you, why do wanna become one of the fewer and the prouder,, female marines haha
  3. yea i expect that tho lol so what made you want to be a marine especially right out of highschool?
  4. Oh and if you have any questions about anything, just ask,, as you have experianced the marines on the posts can be jerks at times for simple questions
  5. nice!
  6. I will most def take you up on that offer. Of course I have a facebook!! haha i have msn but not aim
  7. def let me know life's always easier with a buddy hey do u have facebook look me up if so... also my aim is angrybunnylove21 feel free to im me
  8. That would be awesome! I honestly dont know anyother female poolees and i have been looking for someone to got to boot camp with, but all the girls that i have sort of recruited bail on me =(.. What sucks is the recruiters tell me that i have an almost guarentee of getting in may, but they wont know till later on because i guess there just waiting for girls to wuss out or get pregnant because May is booked as of now? ha
  9. hey i got a great idea, let's go together! Before the 24th let me know when you are going for sure and I'll have my recruiter see if we can ship together!
  10. haha I know what you mean.Im actually a senior in highschool. I enlisted on july 1st, but i have been a guest at the DEP meetings since march.. So ive been around alot of marines, not any females though. My ship date is june 23 but im hoping my recruiter can get it moved up to sometime in may, shortly after i graduate
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast