Conversation Between bekster2008 and mpellie

Conversation Between bekster2008 and mpellie

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. kiley i miss u
  2. I miss boot camp.
  3. Exactly, 13 weeks, just take it chow to chow and mail call to mail call...I hear though that everyone gets sick at boot camp anyways so may as well go having a head start on it haha.
  4. OMG Im sick too...todays gonna be harder saying bye to my baby Goddaughter,im the only one she likes going with...i just gotta keep telling myself 3 months...
  5. Yeah my neighbors who are like a second family to me their little girls all wrote me letters and it was so cute and sad...I am uber sick too right now so I hope I get to ship. It would suck if I had to say goodbye again, first time was hard enough. lol.
  6. im so sad i had to go say bye to all my family...my little sister made me cry so hard..and i stil dont have a damn MOS...
  7. so about 55 hours to ship just that much closer to the title.
  8. Yeah I hope we get the same platoon haha, that would certainly be interesting, perhaps we will see each other on the bus or something though... my recruiter said female companies usually only have like 2 platoons to 3 a this time of the year so it is a good possibility!
  9. lol..yeah i feel you...i hope i dont choke for the PFT...I heard it the companys were like this: Nasty November, Pretty Papa, and OK Oscar...i hope they r PT oriented..I wanna come back a skinny mini...lol,you think well be in the same platoon? i honestly dont think there will be a lot of females now in April?
  10. Haha I wouldn't say PT badass...I will see if that is true when I actually get there with my nerves and what not. I hear Oscar Co. is PT oriented from my friend who graduated in January...I also hear the DI's in that Company will not lay off until third phase so be ready lol.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 28
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast