Conversation Between Wyoming and Shrink

Conversation Between Wyoming and Shrink

5 Visitor Messages

1. Not presently in Alice. Wyoming.

Al wrote:
    Cabrito, WOW. Brings back memories. My folks lived on the Nueces River and Dad would get a young Mexican goat each spring. He would tie it out down by the river bank and let it eat weeds and poison ivy. At the end of summer, the goat was fatted up and ready to butcher. Sumbish was cooked all day over mesquite.

What the hell is a "Mexican Goat?" They pretty much all look alike to yours truly.

Sorry to hear that you've moved to Wyoming, abandoning the torrid heat (try 112 degrees) now being enjoyed (?) in Alice. In any case, should you ever head back to Tejas our latch string is always out and the coffee on. Semper Fidelis, Sully
  2. You mispelled "Occifer." It's "Ossifer," damn it. Don't they teach u knew recruits nothin when you go through boot camp. Or did you go through San Diego? If so, that explains a bunch.

With you in Alice and myself and bride in Goliad there ought to be someplace we'uns can get together and swap lies. You and yours are hereby invited to Marine Barracks, Goliad at any time it's convenient to you and can give us'uns a day or so to roast the fatted calf....or cabrito....or whatever.

Seriously, I do love Marines and at my advanced age consider any and all my Brothers, or Grandsons, or whatever. My telephone number is 361/645-8044 and would enjoy talking to you. Semper Fiddleysticks, Sully

Not presently in Alice. Wyoming.

Cabrito, WOW. Brings back memories. My folks lived on the Nueces River and Dad would get a young Mexican goat each spring. He would tie it out down by the river bank and let it eat weeds and poison ivy. At the end of summer, the goat was fatted up and ready to butcher. Sumbish was cooked all day over mesquite.
  3. Jeez, Colonel, now I got a lot of explaining to do, what with me befriending and Occifer. All kidding aside I was born in Uvalde and claim Alice, Texas as me home town.

You mispelled "Occifer." It's "Ossifer," damn it. Don't they teach u knew recruits nothin when you go through boot camp. Or did you go through San Diego? If so, that explains a bunch.

With you in Alice and myself and bride in Goliad there ought to be someplace we'uns can get together and swap lies. You and yours are hereby invited to Marine Barracks, Goliad at any time it's convenient to you and can give us'uns a day or so to roast the fatted calf....or cabrito....or whatever.

Seriously, I do love Marines and at my advanced age consider any and all my Brothers, or Grandsons, or whatever. My telephone number is 361/645-8044 and would enjoy talking to you. Semper Fiddleysticks, Sully
  4. Jeez, Colonel, now I got a lot of explaining to do, what with me befriending and Occifer. All kidding aside I was born in Uvalde and claim Alice, Texas as me home town.
  5. Thanks for becoming my first friend on this forum. Semper Fidelis, Sully
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5