Conversation Between montana and Troutzilla

Conversation Between montana and Troutzilla

8 Visitor Messages

1. Bill...thanks for the info,always good to see 1st Team guy's joining the ranks...I've yet to see or make contact with any guy's I was with in the 7th or the 26th...still looking though...Semper Fi
  2. Mike
    i see you looked at JgBoudreau's profile....he was with B 1/7 second plt the same time i was there....hes one of those Canadian Marines...a good man to have at your back...he humped the the hump
  3. I got to C 1/7 in March of 1970, was with Hotel 2/26 and the 26th Marines were pulled out and I was transferred at that time so no I was not with the 7th when Lt. Col Dowd was KIA
  4. sooo you were there in arizona when B, C, and D got hit before Col Dowed was KIA...we of Bravo made the sweep out in front of the hill...then C sweped out by the tree line....and got in some bad stuff....med choppers comeing and going...was my 3 day in bush....thought while waching C co...holly **** how does anyone make it home ...out side a body bag that is...welcome home
  5. I was with Charley 1/7....running the same ground at the same time you were
  6. thanks for the invite...and am proud to be called your friend
  7. am glad to meet you bro...we were on FSB Ross at that time...we were on Baldy July and August...who were you with?...if i may ask
  8. Seems we were in the Que Son mt's at the same time...were you guys at LZ Baldy between April and September?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8