Conversation Between kfisbusy and SGT7477

Conversation Between kfisbusy and SGT7477

8 Visitor Messages

1. Glad to hear you are doing ok, you will have hard times but keep her close to your heart, the memories are forever, my son was killed in 97 due to a car accident at the age of 17, I live with it everyday but being a Marine with the help of GOD it gets you through, Semper Fidelis.
  2. Hi brother I made it through my frist CHRISTMAS @ New Year after my wife passing it was ok kind of hard but the good Lord Helping I mdae it.
  3. Hay I am trying to get my life back in order. I know that I have'nt been on here much it is that I have been doing nothing sents I lost my wife July 26 2010. I was in just not wanting to do any thing at all. SSGT. Francisco.
  4. I'm doing good kfisbusy, been at the rifle range a good part of the day, Semper Fidelis.
  5. Good moring SGT7477 I am just checking on how you are doing. I have to go to the V.A. this morning. I hpoe that they get my meds. right this time. I feel good so maybe they have them right will see. SSGT. Francisco.
  6. HAY SGT7477 I am not to good with this dam thing so could send the last note you sent me to my email I lost it trying opening it ssrry. My email is kfisbusy@centurytel.net .Thanks SSGT Francisco.
  7. Welcome to my friends list Marine, sorry to hear about your wife, will PM you when I find some time too, Semper FI Brother.
  8. Hi Sgt7477 Glad to have you abord as a friend. I am looking for ward to talking to you some time. sorry I cann't talk to much right now I have to take care of my wife.You see she is Paralized from the waist down. She has sores on her bottom I have to take care of talk to you as soon as I can and the rest of my friends. This is why I chose the handle kfisbusy. SSGT. Francisco. .
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8