Conversation Between GSEMarine94 and NoRemorse

Conversation Between GSEMarine94 and NoRemorse

4 Visitor Messages

1. We've only lost one before and that tore a big rift between us for a while. We recovered from it and this one is proceeding quite well. She's healthy, baby's healthy.

This process is one thing; I can't imaging having to go out and start the adoption process.

Of course I say right now that I'll let the boy be a boy and go out and get into trouble but sure as sh!t I doubt that'll happen. I'll be smothering him until I learn better, no matter how macho I try to sound.

Semper Fi and God bless.
  2. Actually we know all to well the problems that occur during a pregnancy, we've had 4 miscarriages. We adopted my son, but have been blessed with a pregnancy so we are stressing about that.
    As far as having a kid it is the greatest thing on earth, I stress because I am a control freak and with kids you have to let them learn which can be a little painful for them at times.
  3. We've got a puppy if you want to count that. Our little boy is due in June. The wife is subjecting me to the terrors of pregnancy and saving the good parts for around the time I go to sleep.

We've painted the room, registered for stuff, chosen a hospital. We've still got to choose a pediatrician and do the rest of the heavy lifting required before the baby's born into our too-small home.

Everybody's giving us the horror stories already. I'm planning on buying a loin cloth and viking helmet and running around proclaiming "I have a main-child!" when he's born.

Did your wife read all those books that talk about what could go wrong with the pregnancy? Mine drove me crazy for 5 months with it.
  4. How many kids you have? I have noticed a lot of my stress us self inflicted. Case in point when we moved my son from the crib to a "big boy" bed I would check on him every 20-30 mins, didn't sleep worth a crap for weeks. Why because I was afraid he would fall out of bed, a bed that sits 6 inches off the ground.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4