Conversation Between Endurance89 and JCampbell

Conversation Between Endurance89 and JCampbell

6 Visitor Messages

1. Ah, well. Perhaps I will be in your Platoon even though. If not, the very best of luck to you, mate. Let's meet back here in April.
  2. Noticed your post in Ask A Marine...I'm going down to the office on Sunday, hotel that night, meps on monday. I guess that means I'll be at the depot a day before you.
  3. I'm too used to getting notifications on other sites for messages and stuff, so I just saw your other post..

I was embarrassed at MEPS on pullups and crunches, and thus they have gotten the most attention. I think if I had run a little bit while in DEP I'd have a shot at maxing a 3 mile run by the end of boot camp.
  4. Might see ya on the bus. Its my understanding that all poolees reporting on the 4th will be assigned to Alpha Company, but there will be 5 platoons so we might not end up in the same platoon.

Our IST's are pretty similar, though I was not satisfied with my run time in particular. I was notified of the date and time for my pre-ship IST about 36 hours beforehand, and was not fully hydrated. Add to that the fact that I didn't eat that morning, and I think my run time would have been much improved.

Add to that the fact that I ran a 8:08 time about 8 weeks ago on the same course that I ran my pre-ship on, and you see why I'm not happy with it.
  5. LOL, I can't help but laugh reading your profile. Another homeschooled tall guy who can run fast, do ok on crunches and pullups.
  6. Shipping out with you on the 4th of Jan for Sunny San Diego! See you there!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6