Conversation Between thedrifter and kfisbusy

Conversation Between thedrifter and kfisbusy

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Send me the link....
  2. HI Eille I know it has been a some time that I have talked to you but being in and out of the hosp. I have not had much time . I hope that you and yours are doing fine. I would like to ask if you would post a thread for me? it is in where I post a message. THANKS SO MUCH GOD BLESS YOU & YOURS. SSGT.Francisco.
  3. Good moring To you & Yours Hope you both had a good night. Myself I had a rough night, Kathy had a good night so I guess that is a good night for me also. I am getting ready to go to the V.A. this moring so talk to you all later. SSGT. Francisco.
  4. Just droped in to say good moring. SSGT. Francisco.
  5. Good eveing Eilly. I hope you had a good day and a good scarery hollween. Kathy and myself live out in the country so we don't get any kids for hollween. Thats ok throw we go over to my daughter Melissa's house and gtve out candy. We got 307 kids last night. Had alot of fun. Talk to you later. SSGT. Francisco. SEMPER FIDELIS
  6. Good Morning to You
  7. Good morning good Eill. From SSGT. Francisco
  8. Hi Ellie hope your night is going good. Mine id ok. I thought I would just say Hi................ SSgt. Francisco
  9. Hi Ellie I sure like the chuckles you put on keep thm coming. All I would like to know is how do you get so many?
  10. Good moring hope every thing is going ib going good for you and yours SSGT.Francisco
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast