Conversation Between Motivatedrahn and SDLancer

Conversation Between Motivatedrahn and SDLancer

8 Visitor Messages

1. Hey you ready its pretty much the day we leave for boot camp, I'm starting to get very nervous.
  2. My father retired as a Major in the Air Force (I'll hardly try to bring that up on a Marine base ha). My mother was in the Army, and my brother is in the National Guard. I have a lot of military experince outside of my immedate family as well, but I am glad I will be the first one going into the Marines.
  3. I joined in February, and same thing it just jumped at me one day and my dad was a marine to so its always been in the back of my mind, yeah infantry was really hard to get but i finally got it this week, if i did not get it i would be vehicles.
  4. Just since March. It was really weird how the Marine Corps hit me... I have always wanted to do military work, but figured I would go into law enforcement. Kind of a para-military job. Then, for some reason early this year the Marine Corps just jumped out at me like a great oppurtinity. You? (By that time infantry was full for the fiscal year, oh well though they offer plenty of jobs.)
  5. Yeah i just got my Mos finalized my Mos is infantry, yeah when i fist started i was not prepared i could not pass anything on the ist now i pass everything so im pretty excited....how long you been in the dep
  6. So, any idea what MOS your getting. Same here, I cannot wait. I am going in prepared at least though.
  7. Hey whats up.....Hell yeah its coming fast I'm so excited and motivated but nervous to, Good Luck to you to
  8. Hey Motivated, I was just checking out the Ship Date & MOS thread. I saw we leave on the same day to MCRD SD. Its coming fast. Just wanted to say good luck.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8