Conversation Between Mikewebe and Hammerclutch

Conversation Between Mikewebe and Hammerclutch

5 Visitor Messages

1. Well, my recruiter just came to the door and asked me if im willing to ship to bootcamp in Oct. so i said yes and will be gone soon. Though, i feel like im screwed because i can only run 1.5 mile in 11 min. do like 50 push-ups like 70 sit-ups and 10 pull-ups.
  2. Nah just don't cook them to death, you get about 6g out of every egg white, its good stuff. Not tasty but good for ya
  3. yeah, i did some research on eating them eggs raw and there is a good chance of salmonella so i just stopped there. Also found out if you cook the eggs that your taking the protein out of them.
  4. Your doing fine, go ahead with the whey it won't hurt. and did I mention you cook the eggs, don't eat them raw
  5. Hey Corporal, i experimented with the plain oatmeal... It is the best oatmeal i've ever had! I was thinking though, i should not start a fully new dedicated exercise program until my body is use to its diet. is that ok? i still have yet to get all the required food i'm suppose to. I only have the oats and eggs which i will try the eggs out for the first time when there is some daylight. and my seconds question(trying to stay on track with my questions) is will it be just as beneficial to mix 4 scoops of whey protein in with milk, stir, then chug it with a gnc multi-vitamin? sounds good to me so far what do you think Corporal?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5