Conversation Between oifvet23 and thedrifter

Conversation Between oifvet23 and thedrifter

5 Visitor Messages

1. Can be the same school system but each computer has there own IP...They had the same IP...

Another thing is during school hours No Poolees are suppost to be in the chatroom...
    She is been in there for awhile...So another violation....which she should have more time added to her offence.....

I understand You are trying to help her...but she needs to understand the rules of the site...and follow them...She agreed to them when she signed up...She isn't Special...
  2. one more question, i get the chat room should be for learning but is it possible that her and her friend would have the same IP address because they were using the school computer system?
  3. oh, roger that, i thought maybe something was up with the system.
  4. She has been banned for two weeks since she does have two accounts...Just made one..

Since I was in a good mood she only got the two weeks, because She voilated the RULES I could have Banned her permanently.

I hope she learns that she is here to learn and that chatroom is Not a Playground.
  5. hey drifter,
    floresmarin a poolee that is in the chat room is saying she is having a problem accessing her account, she says when she tries it tells her she has too many account and cant log in until feb 6. i was wondering if you could help her out, I've know her for awhile and she don't seem to me to be a lier. thanks
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5