Conversation Between Teak and LegacyCase

Conversation Between Teak and LegacyCase

2 Visitor Messages

1. LOL! Sorry it's taken me a couple days to get back to you. I'm giving it a lot of thought as to just how I'll tell my mom and sisters. I'm hoping I won't have to tell my dad before I've earned the title. He's still in and I *really* don't want a Master Sergeant coming down on me! Thankfully, he divorced my mom quite a few years ago so I won't be talking to him until I'm in - I'll be able to finally show him that I have initiative, provided that he's not the one giving me orders. I'm more worried about how my aunt will react. She served her full twenty and I have a sneaking suspicion that she's going to do her best to talk me out of it. Everyone I talk to has been really supportive so far. Thanks!
  2. hey girl good luck telling your mom and dad what you want to do. I am 30 I told my mom by asking what is she doing for the next four years of her life. Then I told her I was joining. My dad I was a lil worried about him because he is old Navy, he wanted me to join them. So I waited until we were at my aunts funeral. figured hell they wouldnt have to take me far to bury me!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2