Conversation Between Enigmatic and echo3oscar1833

Conversation Between Enigmatic and echo3oscar1833

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Not much man still living in Illinois and going day by day lol, whats up with you
  2. What's crackalackin?!
  3. Whats up bro, hey you should come back, and hang around with us more on the forums man. Miss seeing you around Brother SF!!
  4. Hey brother been busy as hell, working. Living the good life in Alaska. This my frst time on here in like, months. May not be back on here fr another few months. Hope all is well with you though!
  5. You still alive bro haha
  6. WTF Over, where you been bro, long time no see. Get your ass back on here bro lol . SF Bro
  7. Dude what's good with you? Don't come on here much anymore but just wanted to stop by and say what's up.
  8. Hey brother how you been long time, no see you on the site, look foward to seeing you back. Give me a shout when you get back on
  9. Thanks brother. Well, in a few hours I'll be having a new son in my life, and I AM NERVOUS SCARED TO DEATH! Man, maybe DocGreek can give me some sedatives, then again he'd probably just tell me to stop being a puss....LOL.....
  10. congrats on the baby, one more day man good luck and best of wishes to you and your wife
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast