Conversation Between SlaveToTheCorps and Chumley

Conversation Between SlaveToTheCorps and Chumley

9 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Vanessa,

SSDD here. Good to hear from you!! I haven't spent much time on Leatherneck in months. All is well here. Need PT!!!

Take good care and SFi!!
    C
  2. Hey Corporal...Long time no talk...wanted to stop by & say I hope all is going well! Miss our moto talks/messages...
  3. sending out many thanks to all the past, present and future veterans who are willing to risk their own lives for the freedoms this great country stands for! you are trully an inspiration!

Respectfully,
    Vanessa-Rose
  4. Corporal,
    I'm in need of some motivation...(the finance is finally 100% on me trying to go back)...think you can PT until I loose a few pounds?!? :o)
  5. Enjoy your PT Slave!
    I guess you'll have to assign yourself to the quarterdeck until I get tired.
    Busy weekend for me - can't wait to get back to work to relax.
    SFi
    C
  6. Corporal,
    I'm feeling motivated to PT, but it's not the same when you're not getting pitted & screamed at by Drill Instuctors...I guess a few mile run will have to suffice. Have a great weekend!!!!

Always,
    Vanessa-Rose
  7. Thanks for all the knowledge you share & for continuing to challenge us!!!

P.S…Can I stop PT’ing yet? I swear I’ll answer my knowledge better! haha

Respectfully,
    Vanessa-Rose
  8. Have a safe and memorable Independance Day Vanessa!!!
    Chad
  9. People say their heroes are Superman & Batman flying around & protecting comic book cities. It’s obvious to me they’ve never met a Marine because if they did their heroes would be wearing Dress Blues or Combat Boots, not spandex & capes.

So here is a big thank you for your service & wishing you a happy 4th of July weekend from a very thankful & proud American.

Respectfully,
    Vanessa-Rose
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9