Conversation Between joshpike4 and chadhertz

Conversation Between joshpike4 and chadhertz

10 Visitor Messages

1. i know im still pretty young ha. yah me too. i dont need a bar to pick up chicks hahaha, but i might need some alcohol tho haha
  2. yah for sure. im looking forward to all the chicks after boot. damn your only 17. if u were 21 we could pick up chicks together at the bars haha
  3. o bummer man. well we'll meet plenty of chicks bein in the Marines. most of the Marines on this site say its better going in single.....
  4. shes not my gf anymore. we broke up cuz i joined the marines.
  5. Oh and I have to ask haha, is that your girlfriend in the picture? Cause shes ****in hot haha, and if she is I give you props
  6. Hell yeah way pumped. I think only the people who live outside of phoenix or phoenix area stay at the hotel. It kind of sucks at the hotel haha.
  7. Nice. Almost two weeks im pumped. So does everyone stay at the hotel the night before or just the people who live far away?
  8. Nice, yeah me and my friend will be at the hotel the night before so we'll meet up at meps in the morning. We probably will, im pretty excited been waiting for awhile for this. My IST right now is always around 11 minute 1.5mi, 9 pullups, and 89 crunches. It's not half bad, could be better tho. My friend is I think an 10:40 1.5mi, 14 pullups, and 93 crunches.
  9. Yo dude my RSS is the Tempe office. I live in phoenix about 10 minutes away from meps. So at least we know four people who are leaving the same day now. Should be interesting. The other dude in my RSS is also 03xx so we probably will all end up in SOI together as well. Are you and your friend in good shape? Hit me back
  10. Bro me and my friend leave on the 25th too, and we are leaving from the phoenix meps also. We both have 03xx. Were part of RSS Arrowhead which is part of phoenix but were from Lake Havasu City. What RSS are you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10