Conversation Between Chumley and GuitarNineteen

Conversation Between Chumley and GuitarNineteen

10 Visitor Messages

1. I'll keep this one short.One saturday afternoon.On an unknown duty station.At an unknown barracks.There was only about 10-12 of us mostly getting ready to go out on the town.All of a sudden my friend.Can't mention his name.You know.Came walzing in with two sisters.From the barracks door all the way down to the Searges room like it was cool.Some of us had towels on some well.You know.We all looked up like what the heck then smiled.Then the sgt pionted to the door to my friend with no words and they went out.Boy was he mad.Those girls were giggling the whole time.
  2. Check out this guy on youtube,Jack Thammarat,hes thai but great to listen to.He won Guitar Idol '09 in London last year.
  3. Here's another call it "wake up call"...Did your Boot platoon have one of those guys who actually SLEPT THRU REVIELLE? Private Friday was the recruit who stood directly across from me every day of Boot and we always were staring right at each other when On Line. We had obviously exchanged a million looks - communication without really talking. So Friday SLEEPS right through our pleasant wake up call one day and is just lying there in the rack, almost smiling in his sleep as the DI's are beginning that day's torture. No one noticed for about 2 minutes, and it was getting painful to watch the longer they missed him. IT was bound to get real ugly at any moment and none of us could do anything about it cause we were On Line at the POA. Sure enough, he's spotted. IT was the only time I ever saw them throw somebody across the squadbay - literally. The DI grabbed his mattress and with all his Fury threw the bastard who still was in a sound sleep. You know those glances Friday and I shared which I mentioned earlier? The first thing Friday focused on was me as his eyes opened, and all I saw was the INSTANT fear in his eyes exactly at the moment he awoke and realized he was currently airbourne and had no 'chute.
    20 years ago and it still seems like yesterday.
    SFi
    C
  4. Here's one for you. About 1 week before graduation at Boot, we're in the squadbay, 1st deck, and we hear tons of yelling outside the front hatch - DI's were on someone's ass...we were just glad it wasn't us this time. So our DI's scramble to check it out and the yelling only gets louder - poor SOB. So a minute later they come back and they are laughing and they told us what happened. A fresh boot who was about 1 week out of receiving was on working party sweeping the front steps to the barracks when our Company CO a Captain approached. He was too green to know that during working party when wearing only the green skivvy T-shirt that you just carry on with the task at hand unless approached. Boot sees the CO, stops and pops to attention, THEN moves the broom to his right boot like you would a rifle, and DOES A HAND SALUTE on the BROOM HANDLE AND screams GOOD MORNING SIR, holding the SALUTE and waiting for the CO to return the Broom's respectful address. Poor SOB had the CO and about 7 DI's in his face all at once and probably still doesn't sleep good at night.
    SFi
    C
  5. Classic! I will reply further later on.
    SFi
    C
  6. This one is entitled bang my stinken trays Private. We were in the rifle range chow hall, and me and my friend would watch this guy at the slop bucket, tell the privates bang my stinken trays private, so sometimes we go through and we REALLY bang it hard and he would say thats a movtivated private, so its the last day and I told my friend we need to show him some REAL motivation, so when we got there to the slop bucket we banged on it like crazy it almost fell over and then we flung the trays waaay inside the scullery and they were all going oorah oorah motivated private and my friend did the same we went outside quickly got into formation and pretended to read our marine book, we looked back and the D.I's had everybody at attention and yelling at the slop bucket guy and the privates by the door were all froze and our squad leader said you guys are lucky
  7. Ha-Larious!!! Keep 'em coming. Got a few for you also.
    SFi
    C
  8. I'll tell you a small el toro story. We we're on the 3rd floor at the Barracks late at night on friday.There was a get together on the first floor with our other friends.A good number of folks and mysterious visitors. So my roommate took a canteen of water and spilled it over the side onto the grass in big amounts while making a puking sound and we heard a bunch of them saying,"Damb,that guys f***** up". We just laughed about it. This is just a small story.Will have to tell you others more privately.SF
  9. Negative. I wish I did. I was a pogue and didn't get such opportunities. Great stories though...made me wish I had been able to.
    SFi
    C
  10. Hey Marine that drink in your hand better be MOTIVATING!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10