Conversation Between awbrown1462 and Kevin Hanna

Conversation Between awbrown1462 and Kevin Hanna

5 Visitor Messages

1. Oh gotcha. That's cool. My dad's 88M, which you probably already know is like Motor T. But he's attached to an airborne unit in Bragg. He goes to Afghanistan in October. I'm not sure what part of Afghan yet but I know I'll be going to Bastion, Afghanistan in February and it'd be cool if we ran into each other out there. Where I'm going it's all kinds of Marines, Army, and even British military so it's possible. How's the weather up in KY these days? It's hot and muggy down here in NC, as usual lol.
  2. My wife teaches on ft knox and wants to move to NC and teach on ft brgg her youngest son was in the 82nd there he lives in NY now going to college and her oldest lives in Cary NC and goes to college there
  3. Nice! I used to go there all the time. My dad's in the Army. Now he's at Ft Bragg so we live close together again since I'm at Cherry Point. I thought it would be weird having a family seperated by different branches of the military but it's just the same. I just live 3 hours away from them now. And when I go home I really see the difference between us and the Army haha.
  4. yeppers and work on ft knox too
  5. Wow, you live in Radcliff? I lived in E-town before I shipped out to boot camp. I miss Kentucky! lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5