Conversation Between AMarine and MrsCodyMC

Conversation Between AMarine and MrsCodyMC

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Behave yourself, pup. Congrats on shipping so soon. If you don't write me in boot camp I am going to be very offended by the way
  2. CONGRATS PUP!!!! that is awesome
  3. CPL! I made it. IM officially in the DEP.
  4. well... i just recieved word that i prolly wont be swearing in the 1st. and thats somethin ill PM u about. :'(
  5. Congrats, Pup!!! That is so soon! It will be cool to actually be on your way, huh?
  6. Hey you! I got good news. I swear in July 1, 2009. Im thrilled, and yet just a little nervous. Take Care.
    -Pup
  7. Sounds like you :P lol come in chat sometime. we miss ya :'(
  8. We are in TN now for recruiting. Sean leaves at 0600 and usually gets home around 2200, Monday through Saturday, so don't see much of him. Raleigh and I just try to PT and keep things organized! Well, I try to keep things clean and she tears things up behind me lol
  9. Waiting... and waiting... did i mention WAITING? ave to wait n swear in in JULY.. cause HQ wants to let this years Seniors finish summer School, so my recruiter tells me. And Im getting another recruitr cause my current one is going to a different one cause one of the recruiters down there is leaving. So, all in all its confusing. And boring lol. But, I could leave any day from now til whenever to go to MEPs for my physical and screening. Hows life on your end?
  10. How goes the enlisting, pup? Let me know how you are!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast