Conversation Between 2ndLAADBnWRENCH and davblay

Conversation Between 2ndLAADBnWRENCH and davblay

4 Visitor Messages

1. This message is brought to you,VIA : ((((GOD LINK))))

Whats up Dave?? I just got the news from Cpl NELLY!!! I'm sure by now you've been through "RECEIVING BARRACKS HEAVEN" ? I'm sure Saint Peter has an eye on you. Seeing those exceptional people skills!!! I hope you were preselected for "SPECIAL ELITE GUARD " ??? Damn, Dave it just don't feel right with out you, Brother!!!! Living with all these service related issue's, I defiantly, can relate with moving on to a much more special assignment beyond these earthly deed's we've done for freedom and a better man kind around us. How do the others take the "HYBRED MARINE"= TYPE 1 EACH?? Thats one thing you and I have so much in common, Dave. The Marine Corps and the Army Service time. In some ways I envy you so much Dave!!! Whats it like to be at PEACE with a brand new Bullet Proof Body??? I hope the NSN is a short one Bro!!! I hate memorizing all them numbers!! I hear theres a new modification coming soon, let me know what it feels like to wear the new ones,Bro.. Dave, I know all your loved ones are in good hand's here on earth,while your on "UNACCOMPANIED TOUR OF DUTY ORDERS" You've left many a great friend watching over things. Oh, I almost forgot. You sure like hearing about my hobby farm here in outer Manila P.I. The Imported Texas Chicken's are making very good Prospects. Tanya, the Doberman car wash rescue dog had 6 six puppies 3 weeks ago. 2 girls n 4 boys. The fathers a Filipino Ascal street dog looks like a Bull Terrior with short leg's. Her pup's are so cute,Dave. We got a new addition for boarding, 2 weeks ago. A Newbian nanny goat with baby nanny a week old and unrelated baby ram 4 months old. Man, Dave. I wish ya could take some Liberty n visit the farm. Its so relaxing to get away for a few hours to check out of reality of it all.. Well Dave, I should really go for now. Please take care Brother and let me know of any cheater tricks getting through "INDOCS".

God Love ya Dave

Semper Fi

Ooh-Aah

JB STARK USMC-US ARMY SPEC-OP'S SUPPORT (RET)
  2. Hello Brother

How you find all that time to send them forwards on emails? I do smile at most of them thx so much for the LuV Dave.. I am about the same as ussual and hope you and yours are doing better yourselves.

Semper Fi
  3. all is well, so far, gotta go thursday the 25th to see my oncologist, so we'll see from there.

Thanks for asking,

Dave
  4. Wher e you at Bro?? I hope all is well from VA visit? Semper Fi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4