Conversation Between Petz and DocGreek

Conversation Between Petz and DocGreek

6 Visitor Messages

1. SSgt.....almost 5 pages of "Standing at Parade Rest"???...WTF was that MARINE taught in BOOT?? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, end that thread!! It's gotten WAY out of hand!!....DOC
  2. SSGT....when do you turn 30? Are you an 0311? Are you still at Penedelton? Hey, let me know, I have a couple of friends (E-8, E-9) there, who are Corpsmen! You never know?.....Doc Greek
  3. SSGT....I'm making YOU one of my friends because you're straight with me, even when I'm an AZZHOLE! When I RANT....pay NO attention....just blowing off steam!! My opinion of you is, that you are a careing person, and have good advice for the NUMBNUTS!!! You're WELCOME to join my "AZZHOLE CLUB", anytime.......DOC
  4. SSGT.....NONE, of what I said in The Veterans Affairs (VA) Forum, was personal. I just do not think that forum, is appropriate for re-enlistment discussion....MAYBE...The Slop Shute?? I APOLOGIZE, if I have offended you....DOC
  5. SSGT...I'll hold my temper.....BUT, there's gonna be trouble with the Lt. He's an enigma, not enough personal info, or any real basis for his ranting, without hearing of his experiences, with Jews, and Islamics......SEMPER FI....Doc Greek
  6. SSGT.....Thank you! Sorry, I got so pi**ed, but his post just got to me!....SEMPER FI.....Doc Greek
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6