Conversation Between JNelson and RClar93

Conversation Between JNelson and RClar93

4 Visitor Messages

1. Oh, you need to delete the spaces on the link.
  2. If you never saw a psychiatrist and it isnt documented in your medical records I wouldn't mention it at MEPS or to your recruiter unless you think it may affect you later on. They don't really care about your school record unless you had a truancy charge and it's filed with the police.

Yeah, no problem. It's military. com/Recruiting/Content/0,13898,rec_step04_questions_FAQ,,00. html and if it blocks it out again, it's on the military . com website, search 10 steps to joining the military, it's on step 4 about the medical waivers.
  3. Gotcha' on that, slimming down it is.
    As far as the depression is concerned, I never had suicidal thoughts or tendencies, but my family lived in and out of homeless shelters my entire life, so it contributed to a sense of isolation, which led to a lack of attendance in school.

Since I hit upper adolescence (got my license, etc), I've been doing quite well. Mind tossing me that URL one more time? The site blocked it out.
  4. It would be best to have a Marine answer your other questions but for the weight issue, definitely want to slim down not bulk up, keep training your muscles but focus on slimming down. You don't want body builder size. The depression issue is complicated, you probably have to get signed off by a psychologist or psychiatrist stating that you no longer classify as clinically depressed and it depends if you were to the point of suicidal. There is a great medical waiver report on ************* if you want to check it out. I had two surgeries so that website helped me out a lot, they have times of wait periods too.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4