Conversation Between usmcmsf and Patrick15706

Conversation Between usmcmsf and Patrick15706

9 Visitor Messages

1. Why the big pause my man? Now would be a good time for 2 a day cardio workouts, once in morning once at night to really go into training in good physical shape. Before you know it you will start to process of becoming a Marine. Really enjoy your time the best you can, it sucks balls but it is also fun as hell and will be one of the best times of your life. I really wish I could go back and do it again just for fun. Go in feet 1st and you'll be fine.
  2. Alright, I had a big pause in my training so I have some ground to make up.. Only 27 more days now. Getting ready.
  3. How goes the training poolee?
  4. Thanks, that's really good advice! I will, when I go for a 3 mile run, I will run 3 and 1/2...
  5. Just know that no matter what you'll do, you probably arent doing enough. Dont ever be satisfied with your workouts, push your self to the upmost limits until you cannot walk or move. That is what it will feel like in boot, you think you cannot go any more yet you're not even close to being done. Boot will be so much easier if you are in top notch shape, because all the punishments wont effect you much. So next time you think you have had a good workout, push your self a little more, esp. when your running. Dont ever leave knowing you could have done more, you'll be thankful for it later, and you'll be good to go.
  6. Yeah, I have been working out a ton.
  7. Yeah you are correct, it was sarcasm, but get used to it as that is all you will get at boot. As for being lazy, that is not in the vocabulary of a Marine, so if u make it through boot you can never use that as an excuse again. Hopefully your working your tail off to prepare yourself for hell?
  8. lol... i sense sarcasm.. haha, I only use that picture cause its the only recent one on here and im way to lazy to upload more. I don't try to act tough because I know i am not lol.
  9. Hey man, make sure when you get to boot you show your Drill Instructors your guns, just like in this picture.That way they will know your tough and wont pick on you, haha, but best of luck!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9