Conversation Between Vise and StevenSchulz55

Conversation Between Vise and StevenSchulz55

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Just noticed your ship date changed...and that your in boot camp right now?! Damn your lucky...haha I just wanna GTFO of this place. Oh well, 13 more days, I think ill manage...Best of luck to you on your future endevors, and hope to meet up with ya in the fleet.
  2. Hey man whats up? You stayin in shape? Im sure staying motivated hasent been a problem...Ik it aint for me. Im ready to graduate H.S. and move on to bigger and better things. Cant wait til boot...July 25th is coming fast.
  3. Damn.. Nice work man! I only do a 19. Thats on a good day though.
  4. My recruiter challenged me to a pull-up contest and won. Wow. I do a 24 pull-up PFT.
  5. Yeah I hear ya man. My parents didnt want me to join, but I did anyways. Now they are actually very supportive, and are proud of me. My recruiter is doing the same thing. Im trying to get some refferals so I can get a rank advancement. Haha
  6. Pretty damn bored. PT was fun yesterday but my recruiters are pressuring us to get referrals when a) People are scared ****less of recruiters and b) my mother is not supportive of "doing the recruiter's job for them"
  7. Hey man, how you holding up? Still motivated? Cause I happen to be very motivated! 5 months, and 22 days. Hopefully it comes quick.
  8. I PT'ed with my school's badminton team since my RSS didnt PT today. We have a Pool Function tomorrow.
  9. Got home from PT a few hours ago. Damn I am motivated! It feels good.
  10. hell yeah!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast