Conversation Between Ub3rmike and Donut Brigade

Conversation Between Ub3rmike and Donut Brigade

6 Visitor Messages

1. Just put it back in the box that it came in, it should be safe there, you said you had extra room in the seabag anyway
  2. Yeah, I bought one of the vinyl ones too, but I was just wondering if that's something we're going to have to hand carry since I wouldn't feel too good about stuffing in a seabag/warbag.
  3. Yeah I checked size on my alpha belt today and everything is good, I wasn't a nasty Marine on leave or anything...but yeah I bought one of those Kingform vinyl dress blue covers, and I wouldn't worry about your green barracks cover since you're probably never going to use it, at least thats what our kill hat said.

I kinda miss training, getting bored out here...I need to shoot some SAWs or something
  4. Getting ready for MCT right now. For some reason it seems like the amount of trash I've got to pack is much less than what I brought home from the depot. Need to get inspected in my Alphas by my recruiter, I hope I didn't outgrow my belt.

They told us to bring all of our uniforms, especially since we'll be heading directly to MOS school after, but I'm figuring out what to do with my barracks covers...
  5. What's up Marine? Enjoying your leave? Yeah it sucks about Clifton, he was one of our best recruits and now he is going to spend extra 6 weeks at the Depot...
  6. I'm an Alpha Dog too brother. Don't worry, we had a lot of garbage in Follow Series too (1015) I heard about Waterman. Not as famous as Clifton though!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6