Conversation Between Banshee and onux16

Conversation Between Banshee and onux16

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Hey Rennerfeldt, I was thinking about you the other day and realized it's been forever since we talked. How have you been?
  2. damn, how busy are you guys? I heard the op tempo slowed down a lot since the war started. Do they kill you guys with flight hours or what?
  3. if you never want to see your fiancé, then go huey's--seriously, huey squadrons are the biggest a-holes ever. but, you do get to fly in a huey. If you go to school now, though, you will probably end up with Yankees and never leave the west coast. Novembers (east coast) are getting phased out.
  4. At this point, it's just a matter of seeing where my fiancé is stationed (she's a Marine in MOS school at the moment). I'm hoping she gets 2MLG in NC and through divine intervention, I get my Huey Lat move approved and go to 167. I have a bunch of friends there, would be awesome to work with them again. Any reason why you recommend 22's instead? (Besides the $44,500 bonus *drools*) And congratulations Cpl Rennerfeldt =D
  5. go. 22's. seriously.
  6. I've been an HMX workhorse for the past month and a half now, so I haven't been "in the loop" per se. All I know about is the injury (again, sorry to hear). I wanted to keep in touch more and find out what the Huey crew chief lifestyle is like -- reenlistment is right around the corner, and there isn't much time to pursue a Phrog career -- but call me crazy, I think I'm lat moving to 22's. (the $44,500 bonus helps, too)

Btw, you Huey guys pick up rank pretty quickly. Is Cpl in sight any time soon or what?
  7. i have been in NC since may
  8. Hey Lacy, just seeing how things are going. Are you finally in NC?
  9. I'd be skeptical, too, seeing how one of the biggest cult films ever is having a sequel fly under the radar. Whiskey tango foxtrot? And at first, seeing the trailer, I didn't recognize Sean Patrick Flannery... could have sworn it was a different dude altogether.
  10. i know! i just found it out yesterday. but, i am skeptical...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast