Conversation Between DWG and FistFu68

Conversation Between DWG and FistFu68

3 Visitor Messages

1. D.W.G.put A Pic Of Obama With Words "Our New Daddy"bumper Sticker On))how You B Marine???Shot That Shotgun Yet?I Been Shotin Alot Of .223 And 22-250 Been Funn.Give The Wife A (((hug)))from Us 2 You,S/F DW. Jack.
  2. I was just thinking yesterday that I'm glad Jack didn't know what a pussy I was, not having fired that damn D-B yet. You must be psychic as well as psychotic! LOL! I don't figure I need a lot of practice with that thing, but I would like to put 50 or 100 rds. through it just to loosen the action. Shopping around for .45s to replace my 9mm.s (like I could sell one of them; I'd rather sell one of my kids!) Looked at S&W, but like the Baretta better; I just like a pistol with a hammer on it-lets me know where I stand with it! LOL! Hope ya'll had a great 4th. This weekend is Nathan Bedford Forrests' Birthday! I will be flying the Confederate National colors, along with the Forrest Battle flag! Hoorah! Just got new neighbors from Connecticut, hope it doesn't freak them out too much! You know what they say about "if you can't take a joke!" Have you put your "Obama for Prez!" bumper sticker on yet?
  3. Hey, ya cranky old fart! Ain't you my friend anymore?
    Edit your friend list; Shaeffer screwed everything up!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3