Conversation Between Enigmatic and FistFu68

Conversation Between Enigmatic and FistFu68

8 Visitor Messages

1. Yo Loverboy,Im still working on doing the other 1/2 of Chi Town,did the last couple of yeras down in Az...S/F hope ur digging it whereEv you are? Later Jack (aka Fist)
  2. Thanks Jack. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and your loved ones as well....LMAO half of chi-town? Thats like 2 million ladies right there! We got a lot of work ahead of us! SF
  3. From Feb.till May Will Give Us Plenty Pf Time 2nail 1/2 Of Chi-town.I Really Like The Selection Their.Remind Me 2 Buy Us A Cpl.cases Of Rubbers.germ Warefare Qualifed Yes We Are.have A Safe Trip A Healty Birth Of Your Child.and A Merry Christmas 2you And Your Loved Ones.10/4 Jody Is Out
  4. Leaving on Friday for two months to see the birth of my son and spend time with him. Coming back in February and then leaving for good in May. Let me know. Fun times could be had. SF
  5. Sometime Maybee We Can,but I'm Flying 2 N.Y. 2morrow For Christmas.when You Leave 4 Alaska?If Not I Hit Alaska Got Sum Nice Titty Bars(lol)no Chit,safer That A 12 Ft.Kodiak S/F My Man I'll Nail Sum Boo-tayy 4 Ya,10/4 Jody Out~~~~~~~
  6. Fist, you know you live like an hour and a half from me? I should pay you a visit sometime before I move to Alaska. It would be an honor to meet the legendary Jody. Semper Fi.
  7. No Problem Marine,found A Buddy That Let Me Know That Us Surviors,are Gonna Have A Mini Reunion.I'm Gonna Sneak Up On My Buddy The Col.thanx For Letting Me Know He Was Still Alive.Heard He Had A Phd.and Works With Under Privalged Kids In NY.City.Godspeed Cpl.everything Will Work Out.S/F Your Buddy Jack G-man.
  8. Thanks for your words of motivation. Any luck finding that Col?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8