Conversation Between DOWORK1 and Enigmatic

Conversation Between DOWORK1 and Enigmatic

5 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah, I was admin my first go-round and I hated the sh*t out of it. Only time I had fun was when I was in the field with one of the FAST platoons. So yeah, I wanna go back in and head out to ITB and be infantry. So they get the good stuf huh?
  2. All reservists. Are you going back in as infantry? If so you would definitely want to go Anti-terrorism. All our guys here have all the new gear, weapons, and communications that most active duty Infantry units don't even have. We are just anti-terrorism and we have to have the best equipment to get the job done.
  3. Sounds a bit like my old FAST Company. Not too much though. Thanks for the info. Are there any active duty Marines in your unit or is it strictly reservists?
  4. We are a reserve unit that possess capabilities such as intelligence and counter-intelligence, combat engineers,(me) enhanced nuclear, biological and chemical teams, and riflemen trained in advanced urban combat. We stand ready in short notice to rapidly organize, train, and deploy specially trained and sustainable task forces to detect, deter, and defend against terrorism. We work with Force Recon a lot too. They have a reserve unit in Mobile. I do enjoy it. It is hard work and we train non-stop every drill. We are supposed to be deploying to Afghanistan as well. Not sure on the exact date yet.
  5. Hey I'm moving up to Alaska and they got Delta Company, AT BN up there. Just wanted to know what AT BN does? Do you enjoy it? I might decide to join them if I do't go back to AD. Semper Fi.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5