Conversation Between HM3 Doc Wilder and RxDoc Cribb

Conversation Between HM3 Doc Wilder and RxDoc Cribb

3 Visitor Messages

1. My e-mail is edward.cribb@yahoo.com. Would love to hear from you.
  2. RXDoc Cribbs-I TRIED TO WRITE YOU-IT DID NOT GET THROUGH-could you please give me you E-mail address again....All I WROTE TO YOU GOT LOST-I SAID you replaced Big Willie-our PHARMACIST-Good for you.I hope you met big Willie-a very smart and humble Doc.He let me be in charge of the Narcotics Safe when He went on R&R to see his wife in Hawaii-I THOUGHT THAT WAS A REAL HONOR-for me-I wrote so much to you-but I WILL BE HAPPY TO DO IT AGAIN......tHE CORPSMAN AT mwsg-17-WERE very dedicated-so I CAN NEVER SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THEM.sORRY FOR THE CAPILIZATION-ON every thing.I'M trying to download the last Dexter-for seaSON 5......wILL get back to you real soon-I may have to forward my other comments to you.6 Corpsman had breakdowns at MWSG-17-so it wasn't a very safe place-for the psyche.....I would greatly enjoy-hearing your comments about MWSG-17-by for now-A lot to speak about-but not right now----God Bless you and yours-for a Safe Holiday-------Hope to speak to you soon.....Allan Wilder-from the Bronx
  3. Allan, I just missed you.. I hit MWSG 17 in Sept as the pharmacy tech. Glad you made it home. My contact is edward.cribb@yahoo.com.Happy holidays to you and yours.
    Hm2 Edward Cribb
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3