Conversation Between thedrifter and EBaez6

Conversation Between thedrifter and EBaez6

1 Visitor Messages

1. thedrifter,
    Not sure where to send the message to you so I'm posting it here. I was going to respond to posting by RhodeIsland but I couldn't. I actually just joined to today. RhodeIsland shouldn't have jumped to conclusions and start accusing people of deception. I was asking where good sites to buy Marine Corps DVD/Memorabilia so I could see where Devil Dogs where buying there stuff at and research those sites. If I was trying to be deceptive I would have not posted under my profile that I was a business owner and the link to my website . Only thing I wasn't able to clarify it to him since he was just making accusations and being a jerk. I actually sent an e-mail through the contact us since I'm new to find out where an appropriate place to promote your business is since all the links on the classifieds to don't work and there's no shopping forum as stated on agreement when you sign up. Integrity and treating fellow Devil Dogs with respect is what they taught some people. He could have just asked me why I wanted to know and I would have told him. Hopefully this clarifies things for you and maybe you can help me out. Thanks and Semper Fi!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1