Conversation Between UMDStudent24 and Mikewebe

Conversation Between UMDStudent24 and Mikewebe

3 Visitor Messages

1. Never heard of it but I'll look it up
  2. Thanks for the information. I've been doing the Armstrong pull-up program, and until now it has worked well for me. However, I am going to switch up the routine some because I've hit a point where the slope of the change in my marginal gain in strength continues to be negative. In other words, I'm seeing less and less improvement because my body seems to be adjusting to the workout.
    What do you think of the Recon Ron workout?
  3. Erin it is possible to make all kinds of progress physically and fast. One key, switch it up. I would post another pick so you could see what it looks like without a shirt but... no. I was given a good plan and still remember had to still run and do sit ups and pull ups and such. It takes a good deal of your free time. We frequently got snowed in and couldn't do much unless you wanted to walk to the gym which was about 1/2 mile. So I grabbed a bed post and did squats, I did push ups. I did anything that I could to stay strong during the hard times, and yes I walked to the gym at 5 below and snowing. Good luck to you and feel free to ask anything you want
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3