Conversation Between 7th Comm Bn and ameriken

Conversation Between 7th Comm Bn and ameriken

8 Visitor Messages

1. LMAO! I'd even be willing to buy all the beer to make sure they had a blast!....
  2. LOL! I love your descriptions! I do think Cheney should be a little nicer to Obama. In fact, Cheney should invite Barack up to his residence in Jackson Hole and take Obama out for a little hunting!!
  3. I did get the entire thing on DVD, including Rumfeld's comments (I always love to hear what he has to say).

As usual...it was Dick Cheney at his logical, patriotic, and precisely-to-the-gut best. No wonder the dogs were, once again, howling at the White House! After he got through stripping the Barack Obama administration (especially the Coward/Traitor-in-Chief himself) naked about the treatment of Poland and Czechoslovakia and his cowardice in following through in Afghanistan...he, while he was at it...blistered the Eric Holder Justice Department's butt-naked @ss about their handling & attitude towards the patriots in the Intelligence community over their successful efforts to keep America free & safe from further attacks and murder at the hands of the Islamo-fascists they seem to favor over our own warriors. It was classic Dick Cheney...every sentence was a flaming spear through the hearts of the commie-queers ruining the country and our reputation.

Yeah...I didn't know anyone on the chopper...but I did have a buddy (Danny Pezold) who left 7th Comm to join the Recons up at Schwab. Sorry to hear about your guy being lost in that crash.
  4. I was up at Camp Schwab, I worked in Bn Supply for 3/9. I saw you post in the CH53 crash thread. I was in Subic when that happened and knew 2 guys on that bird, one made it, one didnt.

I've heard bits and pieces of the Cheney speech but not the whole thing. I should try and record it. We'll see you back on the board soon......
  5. I know it was a long time ago, chronologically...but, man, it almost seems like just a few years ago, sometimes. Where were you stationed on Oki? I was stationed at Camp Hansen with 7th Communications Battalion, thus my moniker.

By-the-way, I just got through watching a rerun of Vice President Cheney's Center for Security Policy -"Keeper of the Flame" Dinner award ceremony on C-SPAN. That's the most recent speech of his where he gave the scathing speech about Obama's lack of a coherent strategy in Afghanistan...and his lack of a coherent security strategy here. Also, in attendance and giving a short speech was Donald Rumsfeld.

I'm getting ready, now, to run out to Target to get some blank DVDs so I can record it when they air it again at 12:00AM Central time tonight.

I shall return.
  6. I saw that we were in some of the same places at the same time too. I went to PI in Aug 76, Oki from Mar 77 to Mar 78, and was in the 1st FSSG in Pendleton Mar 78 to June 79. Then I TAD'd to the MCMWTC in Bridgeport, Ca. That was a loooong time ago!

Semper Fi!
  7. What's up, Ameriken! Thanks for the invite. Likewise, I'm sure.

Hey I see we entered the service at nearly the exact same time. I entered at San Diego in March 76. I also see that we were at Pendleton at the same time. I rotated from Okinawa in April '78 to HQBn (13 area Mainside), and then went TDY to MCB Base Telephone from May '78 until I was discharged in March 1979.

Glad to be aboard. Semper Fi!
  8. Welcome to the board Stephen. Semper Fi.....
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8