Conversation Between skipperwo1 and hvmech

Conversation Between skipperwo1 and hvmech

5 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for the reply..... Glad you made it back .... hope the 3 Purple Hearts recovered fully.
    Semper Fi Brother
  2. Sorry! Didn't know Cpl. Tinson! I was the MEB commander's dispatch driver. I was the last vehicle back on ship (USS CASA GRANDE) I drove a weapons carrier (M-37) Got into a LOT of trouble. When we returned to CLNC it was the only vehicle to go through the main gate under it own power from my unit 2nd SHORE PARTY BN. 3 purple harts painted on hood.
  3. I just looked at your profile... you were in Santa Domingo.... I know there were a few Marines there, but, did you know a Cpl Paul D Tinson....... he later became my Junior Drill Instructor...... and was later KIA in Hue.
    Semper Fi
  4. Semper Fi Skipper.... I didn't see them either...one damn thing I know for sure was..... I kept my eyes OPEN all the time in Boot Camp.... so if the "washers & dryers" were there..... our Drill Instructors hid them very well. These Marines today with their Fire Watch doing their laundry......... LMAO!!!!!!!!! Unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Semper Fi Bro
  5. These young recruits have it hard today don't they? We had WISK, WASH RACK, SCRUB BRUSH, and Cold WATER on sunday afternoon after church if i remember correctly! Did i just NOT SEE the washing machines or something?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5