Conversation Between ARIA and FistFu68

Conversation Between ARIA and FistFu68

6 Visitor Messages

1. Alright Jack I will defiantly do that just send me a PM with your addy ill let you know how it is
  2. Aria,call Me Jack save that Sir for the DI'S Sir Yes Sir,(LoL)...Goodluck have Funn,just don't let them catch You Smiling or Laughing cause Boot can be some Funny Chit.I'll give You my Addy,P.M me and send Me a letter from Boot Camp...GodBless Ya...
  3. Hahaha Thank you very much Sir I know can you imagine me running in Cammie's and these sunglasses haha and if you wanna be the best you gotta join the best right
  4. Go Aria Go,your gonna make a fine MARINE...chit you'll be saving them $$$$ Cause they won't have too issue You the Hollywood Sunglasses when You go to Boot...All kidding aside GodSpeed to You for having the Balls for joining the Baddest Mutha Fucers on Earth.Goodluck,Jack...AKA.FistFu
  5. That is really awesome and you know him haha when you look at the picture its like straight from a movie :P
  6. Yes that pic of Col.Bo Gritz all 'Nam Decorations a couple Distingushed Service Medals 3 Silver Stars A few Bronze Stars Purple Heart Army Comm.Cross of Gallantry,and could go on and On.One of the Most Highly Decorated Combat Vets of The Vietnam War.Oh and His Chit is all Legit.S/F GodSpeed Jack.Aka,FistFu OORAH
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6