Conversation Between Conch and jacobskym

Conversation Between Conch and jacobskym

6 Visitor Messages

1. who is this artemis chick? i cant even get on during school cuz she is threatening to tell on me. chat is addicting...
  2. hey i am doing an article in the school newspaper about the war in afghanistan. i dont mean to bother you but feel free to give some insight. i got most of the basic facts like when it started, how its the longest conflict we have had, and what not. anything you care to mention would help. thanks
  3. i want to chat on here but everyone says something. i should just shut my mouth i guess. and you are right about the undersatnding you guys. i could never know what its like till i see it myself. it would help if you tell the other people to get in touch with me, cuz i want to take back whatever i said. for most of the guys on here though they probbly gave up hope on trying to talk to me. i have respect for you guys. trust me. i just wasnt showing it . thanks and i hope i can get started on the right foot again
  4. Hey Man, You are welcome here. But you gotta understand that the majority, if not 90 percent or so of the Marines on this site have been in combat and have seen things that you cannot possibly comprehend. many of them have lost their comrades and brothers in arms in battle. You may not like everything that a Marine or any other member of the military tells you sometimes, but that is how the military works sometimes. Yes, some Marines can be inconsiderate and mean, I won't lie. We aren't perfect. Yet, these are the men and women who can help you and prepare you for a career in the military. Just try and learn to take some things with a grain of salt and if you don't like something someone says to you, just try and ignore it or brush it off. Just keep a civil tongue and be the better man in some situations. That is how we learn and that is what makes a Marine. Apology accepted bro, and I also apologize if I said anything that upset you as well. Take care man. - Blake.
  5. i was being stupid, disrespectful, and was sending stupid messages out of anger. i am sorry for disrespecting you, and calling you faggit, and whatever else i said wrong, SIR.
  6. is it to late to appologize?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6