Conversation Between Sterling Mace and Cpl Heglar

Conversation Between Sterling Mace and Cpl Heglar

4 Visitor Messages

1. Mr. Heglar,
    Yes, I've learned to get around the web pages a little bit. There's still a whole helluva lot that confuses me, but as far as these message boards it's a pretty simple thing and a lot like typing on a computer document. My daughter and my co-writer helped me out a lot too. Now, I've been doing it for a year and a half, so I think I've got the hang of the basics.

Yes, I graduated from PI in 1943. I was in platoon 80. Funny thing though, I've been looking for a photo of platoon 80 from 1943, so I phoned Parris Island and their records from 1943 goes from Platoon 78, then it stops, and picks back up again at Platoon 125 or something like that. She said there was still hope in finding it, but that's all the negatives they have. I don't remember taking a platoon photo, so maybe we didn't.

Sterling G. Mace
  2. Sorry maybe my viewer was messed up. Graduated boot in 1943 amazing and on the internet talking to young whipper snappers. You are older than my deceased father! Very please to meet your aquaintence.
  3. what do you mean?

Sterling G. Mace
  4. Hey Sterling why is your profile not filled in?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4